I want to help the citizens of Seminole build the community they want. I need to hear your ideas; here are a few of mine:
- Applying my experience managing companies to maximize productivity and minimize costs in providing municipal services.
- Creating new revenue streams, encouraging public private partnerships to enhance and enrich existing city services.
- Promoting green initiatives that can save money, increase revenue, and improve our quality of life.
- Promoting job growth with the creation of an innovation center for schools.
- Finding ways to increase city revenue without creating higher taxes.
- Creating better care system for our elderly, including adopting a dementia friendly policy. Providing Senior Adult shopping carts that allow care givers to push carts with senior citizens seated in the cart.
- Improving handicap access to public parks by building ramps and walkways.
- Creating a safer environment.
- Creating community spaces that provide fun things for the family. Mall development should include games and recreation for children
- Creating a manufacturing “little league”
Hi, the purpose of this blog is to provide you with an easy way to communicate your views on how to make our community a better place for those who live here.. Please feel free to comment and express your views. I often will ask questions and give my own opinion in hopes of stimulating thoughts on how to optimize our potential to make us one of the best community models in our region.
This will be one of the many ways we hope to communicate with the community and share ideas. We will be adding things to think about and comment on as we hit the campaign trail and reach out to the community